Linda Coyle is a lawyer and a mom. Along with her husband Shaun and two high-school age children, she lives in Park Ridge.
- Currently serves as Litigation Counsel at CN Railroad managing all litigation for the northern U.S.
Trained Arbitrator through the Cook County Circuit Courts
Served as an Administrative Hearing Judge (Illinois Tollway)
Experienced Trial Attorney
Member of the Illinois Bar and the Federal Trial Bar
- Member of Maine School District 207 Community Advisory Council (2014-present)
- Commissioner, City of Park Ridge Planning & Zoning Commission (2013-present)
- Past member of Park Ridge Police Chief's Advisory Board
- Past Treasurer and Member of Park Ridge Community Women
- Parishioner, St. Paul of the Cross Church
- Parent Volunteer at Field Elementary School (Promotion Party Committee, Room Parent) and Emerson Middle School
- Volunteer: Feed my Starving Children
- Volunteer: Uncle Pete's Ministry (Providing meals to those in need)
- JD, Loyola University School of Law
- BA, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign